Monday, February 11, 2013

International Cereal Company Building in Sioux Falls, SD

Outside the oil patch, there are two cities in the Dakotas that have always impressed me: Fargo, and Sioux Falls. I have strong ties to both.

Don sends me this little bit of trivia as reported by the Rapid City Journal:
Glanbia Nutritionals, a division of of Kilkenny, Ireland-based Glanbia, a $4.2 billion company with operations in 14 countries and exports to 130 countries, is going to build a 40,000-square-foot cereal ingredient processing facility in Sioux Falls.
In the big scheme of things, maybe not that big a deal, but for the folks who get jobs, a huge deal. Good for Sioux Falls. I'm impressed.

And, of course, the grain will be brought in by Warren Buffett's railroad, I suppose. 

Oil, fracking sand, grains, corn, ... it never quits.... coal....pipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment