Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lotsa Fun -- Data Links

Don sent me another "fun" weather map link -- I've posted it at my "Data Links" page.

This is a particularly fun map to play with -- where are folks coming from who come to Williston? Where are Williston folks going? The IRS knows! When you get there, also click on Los Angeles County, southern California, and one sees immediately the problem the California tax base is facing. This is quite incredible. Or San Antonio (Bexar County), Texas (south-central Texas) -- but they need Mexico's data also for this one. Smile.

The "Data Links" page also includes real-time Bakken oil prices -- well, sort of real-time -- perhaps, daily spot prices. I haven't checked those links lately, so not sure if they all work but maybe later, if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment