Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Big "Thank You" To "Montana Headlines"

I didn't know where to put this. If I posted it inside another stand-alone post, it might get lost.

So, I decided on a short stand-alone post to thank Brad Anderson over at "Montana Headlines" for mentioning this blog a few weeks ago. A belated "thank you." I don't get to all the sites I should as much as I would like but better late than never.

"Montana Headlines" is another blog where one can quickly scroll down through the articles, stopping at those that are of interest, and moving through those that may not. It is always interesting what things one might find on these blogs. I used to be as eclectic in my postings as Brad, but it didn't seem to work for me. I think my pieces were a bit too personal or sentimental, not maudlin, but approaching that. So,  I pretty much stick to the Bakken with a few other pieces to break up the monotony.

"Montana Headlines" will be down for about another two weeks or so but then should be back up according to the most recent post. Since I don't have the resources to cover the Montana Bakken story (and there are two Montana Bakken stories: the Williston Basin Bakken and the Alberta Bakken), it's nice to see someone doing that. "Montana Headlines covers Montana energy on Mondays.

So, again, a huge "thank you" to Brad for mentioning/following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment