Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Great Source For Information on the Bakken: RBN Energy

Original Post

The site requires that you register with valid e-mail account, so I assume some folks may be hesitant, but there does not appear to be any downside. A reader alerted me to the side.

At the moment, the first story regards the Bakken, and leads with this:
About five weeks ago Bakken crude oil prices nose-dived almost $25/bbl in a few days.  In a posting titled A Perfect Storm in the Bakken we looked at the geography of flows through Clearbrook and Guernsey, the behavior of regional prices and the causes of the price crash.  
The analysis is excellent and includes graphs.

A huge "thank you" to the reader sending me this resource.

2 comments:

  1. You will find that some of these blogs have a detailed analysis of the current activity in the Bakken. These details include factors which directly impact the transportation to the refining of this crude. Overall a valuable source of information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am amazed at all the information that is available on the internet regarding the Bakken, much of it free.

      I am indebted to my readers for alerting me to these sites.

      I probably know 1% of what's going on (if that much) and often get something wrong, but in the aggregate, a huge amount of Bakken information has been disseminated over the years. The information is very superficial, but the links take folks to some pretty detailed information.

      Delete