Wednesday, March 28, 2012

For Investors Only: Triangle, VOG, and USEG -- Emerging Bakken Plays To Consider

SeekingAlpha.com link here for Triangle.

The contributor mentions he may initiate a position in USEG in the next 72 hours; he/she must be kicking himself. USEG announces two record IPs and stock shoots up 7 percent in early trading today.

Last week, the same contributor highlighted USEG. At that time, he said the same thing -- that he/she might initiate a long position in USEG in the next 72 hours. I suppose it's possible, he/she is talking about two "separate" long positions. If he/she did initiate a long position in USEG last week, the comment today should have been "I am long USEG, and am considering adding to it in the next 72 hours." But I may be misreading things; I go through some of these articles pretty quickly.

If he/she is a trader, a missed opportunity. If an investor, it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Just my 2 cents worth. This is not an investment site. I am not making any recommendations, simply passing on information and opinion. See disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment