Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WOW, WOW, WOW -- HEK CEO on MM -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Wow, wow, wow.

The HEK (Heckmann Corporation) CEO was on Jim Cramer this evening. He addressed fracking directly.

I about fell off my swivel chair. The CEO said something I have heard no one else say, and something I said some years ago (I couldn't find the post if I tried).
This is what he said, and what I said some time ago: fracking caught the faux-environmentalists off-guard. They never saw it coming. It screwed up their agenda. 
 Faux-environmentalists are now playing catch-up and will do anything they can to know fracking off the rails. 

Cramer mentions he drank Halliburton's fracking cocktail.  HEK CEO said fracking would be "green" by the end of the year.

I'm hoping Don will send me the link to the CNBC video of this incredible interview. A must-watch.

AC22 got the video link to me first.

This link will take you to a report and partial transcription

5 comments:

  1. http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000062303

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great interview, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000062303

    This one worked for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! The shot in the arm we needed. How long til he has ops in the bakken??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly why I wish I was still in Williston. It was amazing how many new companies I would see every week. One has to literally drive every day around the industrial parks looking for new names on the steel garage doors. In the old days, a new company moving into Williston was cause for a ribbon-cutting celebration; there aren't enough scissors to welcome all the new companies now.

    ReplyDelete