Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why I Love To Blog -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

In case folks don't read all the comments, the comment from DWJ at the post regarding pressure pumpers is the reason I love to blog.

Folks have been very generous with the information they have sent me. I started the blog to learn more about the Bakken; I never imagined it would take me this far.

I now think I know about 2 percent of all that goes on in the oil patch. Okay, one percent. My goal is to double my knowledge in the next year. Ha.

Hey, by the way, no photograph, but I drove by the new BHI SuperSite again tonight: I wish everyone who doubts the Bakken is for real could see this complex. It is absolutely incredible. My dad wondered if BHI was moving their corporate headquarters to Williston. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment