Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Minimal Blogging Today Due To Traveling

Updated throughout the day until I reach my destination.

Good luck to all.

I've driven about 800 miles since midnight (locally it's 5:00 p.m.). I drive very slowly and take lots of breaks. It was 90 degrees when I started out at midnight. It's now down to 99 degrees from high of 115.

Lunch and dinner at McDonalds. I would prefer Chik-Fil-A for a change but don't know if they have free wi-wi, whereas almost every McDonalds does.

I'm reading comments when they come in. I will publish them later and respond to them then.

CLR and WMB report after the market closes.

WMB very, very good. CLR not out yet.

Ten new permits today; it seems we're seeing significant increase in permits lately.

BEXP had another good well, as usual. XTO with a good well also.

The July sales numbers are out and the Chevy Volt continues to electrify (get it?) the country. GM sold … 125 Volts last month.

2 comments:

  1. 125 volts. How does that compare to one of these curly light bulbs. Does one 15 watt bulb equal 125 volts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In popularity the 15 curly watt bulb is about as popular as the new Chevy Volt, as was the Ford Edsel.

    ReplyDelete