Monday, July 25, 2011

For Investors Only: BHI Earnings Triple -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Transcript here.

For folks who have bet against energy these past couple of years, look at the two-year BHI performance

With taxes likely to go up on "Big Oil" I'm beginning to think investors in oil may want to look at oil service companies. [Just moments after posting, "Don" send me the following link: Seven Oil Service Companies With Upside Potential (I've not read it yet, but I bet it includes BHI).]

OXY USA up tomorrow and QEP tomorrow after the close.

Nope, I'm wrong: the above link did not include BHI as one of the seven oil service companies but it did include H&P, a company I first highlighted some time ago when I learned they were the company making the special rigs for the Bakken and other unconventional plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment