Monday, April 4, 2011

New Widget Added -- Natural Gas Tickers

With all the new-found interest in natural gas, I have added a widget to the sidebar at the right to follow daily stock market action for selected natural gas companies. The "Natural Gas Plays" widget is way down at the bottom of the sidebar at the right.

Obviously I will be adding many more natural gas companies to this widget. I don't follow natural gas all that closely, so I don't know the best ones to follow.

My biggest challenge is determining the order in which to place the various subjects on the sidebar. If I place all the "good" stuff at the top, no one will scroll down to the bottom, missing some other great links.

By the way, again, I have to thank a friend for suggesting these widgets to track stock market action. I find that when I'm traveling and only have a moment to check the market, I can come to this site, scroll down the right side and get a great quick look.

No comments:

Post a Comment