Friday, April 22, 2011

Minimal Posting Today -- I'm Here -- But News Cycle Slow

The oil industry news cycle will be slow this weekend, starting today.

I will try to find something to post, but probably not much.

I do update previous posts linked at the sidebar at the right. Earnings, annual reports, and transcripts of conference calls are linked under the "Investors" tab at the top, at the top of the sidebar on the right, or by simply clicking here

It's also interesting to read some of the old commentaries, to see how far the Bakken and this blog have come.

Later I will be out and about for the day and won't be posting until late evening.

Have a great day.

Oh, remember, to check in on some of my favorite sites linked at the bottom of the sidebar at the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment