Saturday, April 16, 2011

For Investors Only -- Partners Interested in Housing Opportunities In the Bakken

I received an e-mail from someone who has written me once before (last November, 2010) regarding investments in the Bakken.

He has written again today mentioning that he is part of a group of investors interested in providing additional housing in the Bakken (western North Dakota).

If you are interested in such an endeavor (partner-level investment in housing/apartment/motel/extended stay complexes in western North Dakota), feel free to send me an e-mail to my personal address (found at my profile at bottom of sidebar on the right) and I will forward your note to the individual who wrote me.

There is no hidden agenda here. I am not an investor in the group, and have no connection with it. My only purpose for posting this is trying to put readers in contact with other readers with common interests. I won't save your message (or your e-mail) once I forward your note; I will delete it. If you do send me an e-mail, be sure to tell me that you will allow me to forward it, so I don't have to go back and ask; it saves time.

What do I get out of this?  Two things: a "good feeling" that I helped my readers; and, these readers often provide me data about the Bakken that is news to me. In this case, I got an update regarding a non-Bakken formation which helps me fill in more of the puzzle.

This is linked "permanently" under my "Investors" tab at the top of the blog.

15 comments:

  1. Sure I would like to read there prospectus. I have some frontage about 6-7 miles
    Outside of killdeer on rt 200. Thank you Bruce it could help me fund a private lease holding company I am hoping to start. Address is Sahadak@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Bri-Va: I forwarded your e-mail to the investor referred to above. (I did not post it as a comment in case you did not want your e-mail addres shared across the blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon, is there anything available offering exposure to housing in the Bakken that is publicly traded?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DYNV is a publically traded home builder with contracts on projects in the Bakken.

      Delete
    2. I have a 140 SF development in Carpio in search of an equity investment.

      clingrealestate@wi.rr.com

      Delete
  4. I am an investor who would be interested in partnering with and talking
    to the other investors involved. Please forward my email so I can contact
    him. Thank you
    Contact Info.
    bigdawgctr77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bruce, thanks for the posting. I just sent u my email. You can pass along to these investor group.

      Delete
    2. I did forward your note/e-mail address.

      Delete
  5. Our Company Jag Construction and Development sell multi-family, hotel and motel and single-family manufactured and modular buildings.

    We are very competitive in our pricing! Please visit our web site at www.buildamodularhome.com and you can pass along my email address at gjfletcher@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My company has a 142 lot subdivsion that is being annexed into Culbertson Montana. We are planning on selling 40 lots for multi-family units and single family homes. Wheatland Hills will have 100 rental lots for Mfg homes. I will check out your website

      Delete
  6. Dynamic Ventures Inc. is publicly traded under the ticker symbol DYNV and has several Bakken area home building projects underway. The actual builder is Bundled Business Solutions Inc. (BBSI) which is a subsidiary of Dynamic Ventures Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am building a 4-plex right outside of Watford City which will be available to be moved into the first part of Nov, 2012. We own enough property and have enough water for 6-8 more 4-plex units. Each unit is a 2 bed- 1 bath. We are looking to sell the 4-plex once complete and to keep building and selling, unless we can get some investors together to fund and rent them out. If interested in visiting about this please email me at bizventures.tw@gmail.com and leave your name and contact information and I will get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, blogger app is not working quite right; can't "reply" at the right spot. To Mike Barrett's note above: I will also post this as a stand-alone post sometime tomorrow. Not everyone reads the comments.

    Thank you for taking time to post this at the blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I moved this comment to the bottom of the thread, April 10, 2013, for easier access.

    My company has a 142 lot subdivsion that is being annexed into Culbertson Montana. We are planning on selling 40 lots for multi-family units and single family homes. Wheatland Hills will have 100 rental lots for Mfg homes. I will check out your website.

    mikebeglise@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete