Monday, March 7, 2011

The "James L. Taylor" Video -- North Dakota, USA



The video:

Directed and Produced by Nick Taylor, My Home in North Dakota music video was shot in various spots in western North Dakota the summer of 2010.

From Nick Taylor at the YouTube site:

"I would like to thank everyone who was a part of making this project a reality! I had such a great time hanging out and enjoying the ND outdoors with you all!

I would like to dedicate this video to my grandpa Jim. (James L. Taylor 1918 - 2010)

Thanks to:
My grandpa - inspiration
Adam Taylor - songwriter
Mike Endrud - Dobro
Kent Taylor - background vocals
Luke Taylor - airplane for aerial footage
Mike Dwyer family - Harvest operations
Will Rice - young boy in farm scenes
Nick Ybarra - kiteboarding/aireal footage filming
Rowdy Lund and Corey Schultz - Longboarding
Jeff Tschetter - Wakeboarding
Eric Anton and Josh Keller - Wakeboard boat
Alex Quale - Boat driver
Rory Sanford - use of filming boat
Gary Scarta - Blue Buttes hike
Available at iTunes."

My Home In ND can be purchased on ITunes NOW!

5 comments:

  1. My Home in ND has another well on fire. SM Energy has well on fire near Arnegard. News brief on Minot news at noon. Fire started on a frac at 930am today. Not good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link:

    http://www.kmot.com/News_Stories.asp?news=47121

    The link will go away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sending me the comment yesterday. You were exactly right: the fire occured during the late stages of fracking. It looks like it was all above ground. Not sure if it would be called a "blow-out." Reports still suggest a problem with a valve above ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick,I just found your video....that was great!! My uncle, Herman Maurer and your grandpa were classmates in grade school. Actually, they were life long friends. Herman always was talking about your grandpa and the fun times they had. We were thru Watford City last summer and thought we might find your grandpa. I would have loved to met him...great guy.
    Bonnie Simons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking the time to comment. It really is a great video. I hope you had opportunity to visit bank/steak house in Watford City.

    ReplyDelete