Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bakken's Best Buys -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Investors.com opines on Bakken's best companies: BEXP, CLR, and OAS.

My favorite company to watch in the Bakken: Whiting.

KOG has been very, very interesting to watch; could become even more interesting with the XOM nexus.

NOG: fascinating to watch.

BEXP at the top of this list is absolutely incredible. I can't disagree. BEXP has the data to support CLR's contention that high IPs are associated with higher EURs, and the faster the well will pay for itself.

Note: this is not an investment site. I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken and I am only interested in Bakken story. It is difficult to separate stories on investing from the "Bakken story" but that does not mean I recommend that anyone invest any money in any Bakken company.

No comments:

Post a Comment