Thursday, February 10, 2011

EPA Is Coming To A Well Near You -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

This story focuses on the Barnett Shale in Texas because it comes from a Texas newspaper.

But note that the odds are good that the EPA will include a retrospective study of fracking in the Bakken as the agency goes forward with looking at whether to regulate fracking. Also here.
It's Just a Matter of Time, Brook Benton

Someday,
Some way
You'll realize that you've been blind.
Yes, darling, you're going to need me again;
It's just a matter of time

So long,
Hold on,
Until you reach the end of the line.
But I know
You wwill pass my way again;
It's just a  matter of time

After I gave you
Everything I had,
You laughed and called me a clown.
Remember in your search for fortune and fame,
What goes up must come down.

I know,
I know,
That one day you will wake up and find
That my love was a true love,
It's just a matter of time.

Here's the EPA timeline -- yup, just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment