Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Great Source of Bakken Information: the Bakken Oil Blog

I was checking out Google now that it has changed its algorithms, and I am pleasantly surprised.

In the process I ran across the Bakken Oil blog again. It is, in fact, the first "real" hit on Google with the new algorithm when searching for "Bakken oil." That's pretty impressive.

As far as I can tell, that blog is also free of advertisements.

The site directed me to "Spare Capacity Theory" which puts things into perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Here is some insight into the Saudi perspective since the author did not see the need for it's inclusion.

    A better definition may be that the institutions assume the Saudis can do what they say they can do.

    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1914f1fe-4010-11e0-811f-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1F5mdMT3O

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link may require a paid subscription; if so, try this:
    http://af.reuters.com/article/libyaNews/idAFLDE71L1IF20110222

    The article makes my point.

    ReplyDelete