Friday, January 21, 2011

Investors: Another Opportunity -- GasFrac Energy Services, Incorporated

Speaking of fracking, here's an oil and gas fracking company that was brought to my attention from one of my readers: GasFrac Energy Services.

This is not a recommendation. This is the first time I have heard of it. A long time ago someone wrote in asking for names of companies fracking in the Bakken. I don't recall if I included this one. [No, GasFrac was not included in that posting.]

Regardless, apparently GFS.V went public last year.

Their corporate presentation is located here.

According to the corporate presentation, this company has fracked in both the Bakken and the Niobrara formations. In fact, they mention 48 different formations they have experience in; I recognize only the Bakken as a North Dakota formation, and it's possible, it's the Alberta Bakken, which is completely different than the ND Bakken. Whether they are in North Dakota or not, I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment