Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Williston Library Receives State-of-the-Art Flat Screen Computers

This is a very big story for me. I am a regular visitor to the Williston Public Library when I visit the Bakken.

I depend on the computers at the library to maintain the blog, and more importantly, I read the back issues of the Rocky Mountain Oil and Gas Journal. In the summer of 2008, I read two years of back issues, and that's when I got interested in the Bakken and started investing in the Bakken.

Generally speaking, the library had enough computers available that I did not have to wait to use one; with the addition of four more, it should be even nicer. The computers were part of a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Awesome.

I'm impressed with the library; one of the better ones I've visited over the years. The staff is particularly helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment