Tuesday, February 9, 2021

DUCs? -- February 9, 2021

Has anyone noticed how few DUCs are being reported as completed?  

***************************************
Fogerty's Factory

I don't know if folks are aware of this. For the past year, during the lockdown / quarantine / whatever, John Fogerty with his two sons and daughter are doing this. John Fogerty celebrated his 75th birthday this past year.


******************
Blacktail Dam and CCR

I'll have to check my journal, my diary. I don't remember the particulars. All I really remember is listening to CCR driving from Williston to Blacktail Dam as many summer weekends as I could. I was generally by myself.

********************************
A Reader Writes

The reader shares this:

 ...and then writes;

Yeah - and then there's Killdeer, ND.  The high won't be above zero all week.  So, it'll be 7 below zero at noon.

That's colder than a freezer, not just colder than the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment