Wednesday, September 4, 2019

This Speaks Volumes About The Bakken -- September 3, 2019

A lot of DUCs. 

I posted this earlier today:


Eight wells came off the confidential list over the weekend: seven were DUCs.

I'm not going to post my thoughts on this but I think those who have followed the Bakken for the past ten years can probably come to the same conclusions to which I have come.

***********************************
Notes to the Granddaughters

Earlier today I had to take the 2007 Chrysler minivan to Firestone for a "check engine light." I dropped it off at seven a.m. and then walked to Starbucks about a block away.

About 90 minutes later, Firestone called to tell me they diagnosed the problem, and for $478.60 cents I could have the car back later that day. They said it would be ready about 2:00 p.m.

I finished my work by 9:30 a.m. at Starbucks and having nothing else to do decided to walk home.

It's just a bit over three miles from Starbucks to home. I normally ride my bicycle but I had been too lazy earlier to put the bike rack on the car when I brought the car into Firestone.

So, not many options, and the only good option was a three-mile walk on a frontage road. One walks about three miles per hour so I figured it would take one hour. And it did. Exactly 55 minutes to be exact.

And I found a quarter.

May and I went out for lunch. At 12:30 p.m. Firestone called to say the car was ready to be picked up. May had our other car, a 2011 Honda, so we stopped by Albertson's, bought a bunch of cookies for the Firestone folks, and went and paid for the car.

The "check engine light" is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment