Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bakken-LIke Plays in Canada

SeekingAlpha.com has another article that helps me understand the tight (unconventional, Bakken-like) plays in Canada.

*******

Again, my disclaimer: This is not an investment blog. I started the blog simply as a way to educate myself about the Bakken, and then decided to let it go public. The site has morphed  since the beginning but I still look at it as an educational site.

It is difficult to understand the Bakken without looking at the companies that are operating in the Bakken and that's the reason for the links to investment sites.

It was through the investment sites that I  finally understood the difference between the Alberta Basin Bakken and other plays in central Montana, for example.

However, having said that, understanding the Bakken, has made me more disciplined about investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment