Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Blog -- Analytics -- August 9, 2026

Locator: 51366ARCHIVES. 

August 13, 2026: from 10:30 a.m. CT, August 6, 2026, to 10:30 a.m. CT, August 13, 2026, this blog has averaged1,076,437 pages per 24 hours. When I started the blog in 2009, the high was 6,000 pageviews per day and then dropped to around 2,500 pageviews per day. I didn't recheck until early this year (2026)when I noted unusual pageview tallies and decided to start keeping track.

***************************** 

From the previous blog a few minutes ago (Locator: 51365ARCHIVES).

  • Pageviews: between 5:00 p.m. CT and 6:00 p.m. CT this evening, in one hour, this blog had 59,783 hits, a rate of 1.4 million hits in 24 hours. 
  • Pageviews: one hour later, 6:00 p.m. CT and 7:00 p.m.CT, in one hour, this blog had 64,956 pageviews, a rate of 1.6 million hits in 24 hours.
  • Ad-free, subscription-free, password-free. 


 
 August 11, query: