Friday, May 26, 2023

COP: North American E&P Dominance -- US Shale -- Canadian Sands -- May 26, 2023

Locator: 44765COP.

This was from three days ago:


It appears the "US" needs to be "x'ed" out and replaced with "North American." 

From oilprice.com, Juliane Geiger:



To some degree I track COP at this site.

For the archives:


Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment