Thursday, October 27, 2022

Vermont Diesel -- Fast And Furious, Part 2 -- October 27, 2022

Because I'm out west, my circadian rhythm is off even more than normal, and I'm already four hours behind in blogging.

Again, a 25-day supply is just fine. Two other "things" are driving the high price of diesel. Think toilet paper. 

But, we press on.

Retail petroleum prices in Vermont, link here. Something seems to be missing. Are you kidding me? At the link you can move through month-by-month -- it's astonishing. 


New Hampshire here.

Bernie Sanders' office is being flooded with telephone calls from his constituents.  

His response: windfall profits tax. That will help. 


In Boston, well over $6 / gallon.

New York State is not in New England, so I assume New York is doing just fine, having AOC in charge. Link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment