Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Global Warming: Another Ten-Year Reprieve -- February 8, 2022

Link here. Sent to me by a reader. From the European Physical Journal Plus. 

Joe Cramer is at an undisclosed location. He has not been seen since the Metaverse / Facebook debacle. 

And that's it for me. no CNBC for me today, continuing my four-day streak of not watching CNBC. Will get back to it when the market settles down.

Connecting the dots:

  • states can't life the mask mandate fast enough;
  • directly follows the Canadian truck convoy / protest;
  • even a blind man could see how the 2022 midterms were going to play out if the mask mandates remained in place;

White House: my hunch is that the White House can only manage one crisis at a time. The next crisis: Ukraine. Result:

  • get the mask mandate off the table; they saw what was happening in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment