Saturday, October 16, 2021

Fourth Consecutive Month US Export Crude Oil And Petroleum Products Set Record -- October 16, 2021

Monthly comparisons (compared September with September, August with August, etc., if this makes sense):

Link here

 *******************************
T-Mobile / Sprint
 

Wow! For my old iPhone I have procrastinated for a year (?) about replacing my old Sprint SIM card with a new T-Mobile SIM card. My phone was working perfectly and I pretty much live by the adage, "don't fix what isn't broken." But I finally replaced it today. Took about sixty seconds. Now that I know how to do it, I could probably change a SIM card in about thirty seconds. Be that as it may.

But this is amazing. My wife has Verizon and a new phone. I asked her if, after getting her new phone and updated Verizon account, was her phone working faster? She said yes. Well, it's amazing, but my T-Mobile / Apple iPhone SE seems to be operating at lightning speed compared to its speed before the switch. Absolutely amazing. 
I was curious what "social media" had to say about this. From reviews.org:

There’s really no competition when it comes to LTE data speeds between Sprint and T-Mobile. T-Mobile is like Michael Jordan and the ’90s Chicago Bulls, and Sprint is like those ’90s Utah Jazz teams. In other words, T-Mobile always wins with faster speeds and more reliable coverage.

Of course, all of that is subject to change now that the two companies have merged together. It’s likely that Sprint’s data speeds will catch up with T-Mobile’s offerings, but that isn’t clear right now. For now, it’s safe to say that T-Mobile offers faster data speeds than Sprint.

I'm on wi-fi in the house, not LTE, and the new SIM card experience still suggests lightning speed. Maybe just my imagination. LOL.

*********************************
Poll

Results of poll: has WTI hit its high for the year, $82 - WTI?

  • Yes: 13%
  • No: 87%

New poll at sidebar: which billionaire wins the space race?

  • Jeff Bezos
  • Elon Musk
  • that other guy

No comments:

Post a Comment