Saturday, June 5, 2021

Frack Spread -- Primary Vision Network -- June 4, 2021

Link here. Interesting to listen to in the background.

****************************
North Face 

From a reader: oil and gas industry trolls North Face in Denver

*************************
Tour of the Moon

Imagine if the moon had not been there to block all these "hits."


Tell me again, there was/is no intelligent designer. Or, if there wasn't, tell me how many "human-hospitable" planets there are in the universe.

Music from the movie Rocketman (2019) is playing in the background and an image of the love of my life flashes across  my frontal lobe. Or parietal lobes. One of those lobes.

2 comments:

  1. Now, I know why you like the "halo effect". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to get into another discussion on the "halo effect" -- LOL -- I know I'm beating a dead horse -- but I really do get a kick out of the phenomenon -- whether it exists or not -- from the standpoint of the mineral owner. To see a well come back on line and have great production for whatever reason that has to be really, really exciting.

      And it always gives me something to look forward to -- to see what a well might do after it comes back on line. So, for me, it's just something fun to watch.

      I think I'm mellowing with age. LOL.

      Delete