Saturday, February 6, 2021

Ringo Again -- February 6, 2021

Some time ago I posted Sina's tribute video to Ringo Starr. I went through a short "Sina phase" and moved on. Tonight, while watching random YouTube clips this one popped up (and that's why I don't mind social media tracking me -- otherwise I might never have seen this):


Behind the song:



Note: Sebastian Robertson with an Apple mouse, keyboard, and big screen iMac.

I first heard The Weight on the Rhythm, Country, and Blues VHS video. I've lost the video. If I recall correctly I bought a second copy but gave it away many years ago to a dear friend. In fact, now that I think about it, I gave my only copy to that friend, and since then unable to find another copy. I haven't checked lately whether it's available on Amazon. [Just checked: I guess it might be available.]

See also the version I first heard. Every song on that RCB video was incredible, but I do think this song was the song that blew me off my feet, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment