Thursday, November 19, 2020

Highlight Of The Day -- Spotting A Squadron Of Mississippi Kites Soaring And Circling Above DFW -- November 19, 2020

For the archives.

I spotted them about 3:00 p.m. but by 4:00 p.m. they were gone. I bet they are back tomorrow. 

See these links.

I may or may not have seen them before but this is the first time I recognized them and identified them on my own.

**************************
Skywatch

I'm also having a blast following Jupiter and Saturn across the night sky. For the past several days (weeks?) Jupiter and Saturn have been "behind/trailing" the moon, but tonight, Sophia and I noted that Jupiter and Saturn are now "ahead of/in front of" and slightly below the crescent moon. 

Mars is still way "behind" / "trailing" Jupiter and Saturn. Wow, Sophia is teaching me a lot. 

********************************
Pluto TV

You Only Live Twice, Nancy Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment