Monday, August 24, 2020

Why I Love To Blog -- Reason #1 -- The Readers -- August 24, 2020

Overnight a reader sent me a Covid-19 story, asking "the obvious": why can't a reporter figure this out?

Do we need reminding? I never get tired of looking at this. 

Reposting for the twenty-third time:

I think even Brian Williams could see where this is headed (or not):

Re-posting: by the way, Brian Williams could claim he knew this all along, simply stringing his guest out -- he, the straight man; she, the comedienne, of the NYT editorial board -- not just another journalist, but a member of the NYT editorial board. Later, after all the fallout on social medial (from fifth graders, no doubt) she said she needed a calculator -- forgetting her smart phone already has one.

Really Bad Math, Brian Williams.
I never get tired of watching this 

No comments:

Post a Comment