Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Time For The Spoon Lady -- June 23, 2020

This is a post that I hope no one reads. LOL. This post has been in draft for over a year. Debated whether to post it or not. With all that's going on right now, it seemed time.

I have probably watched and re-watched more of the "spoon lady" videos than anyone can possibly imagine.

This is probably the video that started it all for me. A reader sent the link to me more than a year ago. As noted, I've probably watched more "spoon lady" videos than anyone can possible imagine.

Last night, I spent several hours watching vidoes that emanated from that video. The evening started with Charlie Rich's There Won't Be Anymore, and somehow from there I ended back with the spoon lady. I started about 9:30 p.m. and was still watching at 12:30 a.m.

Interestingly enough, tonight, "groundhog night." I started watching about 9:00 p.m. The videos are playing in the background and I'm typing away.


If after watching that, if you are still curious, then check out a few more "spoon lady" videos -- there are dozens of them -- but if you come across this one : "#Tongal: Abby the Spoon Lady - Created in Ep 02" do not watch it until you feel you "truly know" the spoon lady.

Once you feel you "know" the spoon lady, then go to that video.

She is brilliant. There's much more there than meets the eye, and a lot meets the eye. LOL.

The "#Tongal: Abby the Spoon Lady -- Created in Ep 02" provides enough information to "frame" a book but one has to listen closely to catch clues to her backstory.

I know just enough to know I know I do not want to know any more about her past. I have a backstory in my mind. That's all I need.

As usual, the comments at many of the videos are must-read material.

Word for the day: busker or busking.

No comments:

Post a Comment