Sunday, June 30, 2019

Notes From All Over -- Part 2 -- June 30, 2019

One of the "big stories" I used to follow was the "energy debacle" in Europe. I follow the story once in awhile now, but not as much any more.

Don sent me a great article -- which I would have missed -- that really spells it out. Interesting read.

From zerohedge. I don't see this as imperialism or a "battle" -- it's just free-market capitalism and making choices. I would stay away from the opining and editorializing and just pay attention to the "facts," statistics, etc.

From the linked article:
One of the most important energy battles of the future will be fought in the field of liquid natural gas (LNG).Suggested as one of the main solutions to pollution, LNG offers the possibility of still managing to meet a country’s industrial needs while ameliorating environmental concerns caused by other energy sources. At the same time, a little like the US dollar, LNG is becoming a tool Washington intends to use against Moscow at the expense of Washington’s European allies.

No comments:

Post a Comment