Friday, March 22, 2019

Speaking Of NDSU Vs Duke Tonight -- Quick! Who WIll Be The #1 Fan; Spoiler Alert! -- LOL --- March 22, 2019

Spoiler alert!

Link here
Ilhan Omar has refused to answer substantive questions regarding her marriage to husband number 2, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. I think is fair to infer that Elmi is her brother and that she entered the marriage for some dishonest purpose.
If so, the dishonest purpose would likely have something to do with student aid while she and Elmi went to college in Fargo at North Dakota State University.
If Omar is not Elmi’s sibling, the marriage nevertheless appears to involve some serious dishonesty she has concealed....

.... Preya Samsundar picked up the story for the small online Alpha News outlet. Preya was able to follow up on the story in the traditional fashion and through social media. She got a copy of Omar’s 2009 marriage certificate and tracked Elmi down in London. When I met with Preya in 2016, she told me: “I think social media prove without a doubt that there is a familial relationship [between Omar and Elmi] that is not that of a husband and wife.”
As I recall, Preya also told me (I’m stretching my memory here) that the marriage certificate had not been signed by a Muslim cleric, but rather by some non-denominational Christian cleric. She had talked to him or her. [This is imprecise. See update below.] Omar continued to decline any responses to Preya’s inquiries as well. Perhaps mistakenly, I drew adverse inferences.
Much more at the link.

In case you've forgotten who Ilban Omar is, a photo:


Whatever. I hope she enjoys the game. Location of tonight's game: Columbia, South Carolina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment