Sunday, October 21, 2018

Whiting's Spectacular Skaar Federal Wells In Twin Valley Have Been Updated -- October 21, 2018

Skaar Federal graphic has been updated; production data has not been updated. Note huge jump in production, at this link.

*****************************
Google Search Nexus

Over at the sidebar at the right I have a link to "The Salman Plan." The two most recent updates:
  • October 21, 2018: with the Khashoggi murder, hard to see where this "plan" will go. 
  • August 25, 2018: the Saudi Aramco IPO is believed to be dead, but Saudi's "minister of energy" says the IPO is not dead. Okay
I suppose this is accurate: we don't know if the "IPO" is dead, but it's pretty sure a journalist is.

Yes, I know, I am repetitious with my song choices, but my "video editor" quit on me when she realized she was never going to get paid.

A Sea of Heartbreak, Don Gibson


No comments:

Post a Comment