Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Minor Notes, Cleaning Out My In-Box -- May 2, 2017

A reader sent me this link; the Bakken was mentioned: Crestwood Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial and Operating Results; New Bakken Expansion Projects to Support Record Arrow Volumes; Delaware Permian Nautilus Gathering System On-Track for Early In-Service Date.

When I got the note, I responded to the reader:
That's pretty cool. I actually have a tag at the blog for the Arrow Pipeline system. I've tagged it in about five posts, could have missed some posts; earliest as back in 2011:

http://themilliondollarway.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-for-kog-3-wells-on-one-pad-five-5.html
That was back in 2011.

And this was back in 1974, for me:

The Most Beautiful Girl In The World, Charlie Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment