Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A First for KOG? 3 Wells on One Pad? -- Five (5) New Permits in North Dakota (USA) Today

Producers: KOG (3), EOG (2), and CLR.

Fields: Van Hook, Mandaree, and Little Knife.

The Little Knife field has been relatively exciting.

Of course, the Van Hook and the Mandaree, both inside the reservation, are very exciting fields.

EOG will put two wells on one pad in Van Hook.

KOG will put three wells on one pad in Mandaree. Is this the first such multi-well pad for KOG? I don't know. I assume it will be the first of many based on the dockets during the past year.

For those interested, folks might want to search "Arrow Pipeline" in the reservation and the location of these new KOG permits. I will spend some time on this when I get back home and have more time to look at the maps, etc. Some months ago I posted a note about connecting the dots regarding the Mandaree field, the Arrow Pipeline, XOM's acquisition of XTO, etc.

Today's daily active report also reported several good wells, some of which I have posted elsewhere; the rest I hope to post tomorrow when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment