Thursday, May 12, 2016

Off The Net For Awhile -- I May Not Be Back Until Later This Evening -- May 12, 2016

For the archives. I've updated the Staples-Office Depot merger debacle. Any wagers on when one or the other files for bankruptcy?

I track the demise of the US "big-box store" here.

I did not read the article and I probably won't but Yahoo!Finance has a story on "what kind of president Michael Bloomberg would have been." This speaks volumes about Michael Bloomberg and Donald Trump. One carried his convictions to the national level; one was content with where he was in life. But talking about "what kind of president someone would have been" is quite a bunch of chicken manure, I suppose. 

The reason we are not seeing a story on "what kind of president Hillary will be" is because we all know. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment