Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Can See Russia From My Porch - Palin; I See Putin In My Nightmares -- Obama -- September 1, 2015

Results of the poll in which we asked if we would see President Obama wearing cold weather gear in Alaska? The picture provides the story. Hard to say: looks like a heavy jacket one might wear in Washington, DC, during the National Cherry Blossom Festival. At least one reporter, in the back, had his parka on.

Results of the poll:
  • Yes, we will see President Obama in cold weather gear: 18%
  • No, we will not see President Obama in cold weather gear: 82%
************************************
Spooky?

Don's sharp eye caught this one.

The question is this: does the international date line running through the Pacific change the day/date by one full day or one full month? I thought it was one full day, but maybe it is one full month.


I Will Follow Him, Peggy March

No comments:

Post a Comment