Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday, June 12, 2015

ObamaCare announcement today? 10 - 1. That's my wager. See disclaimer. This is not a betting site. Do not make any wagers based on what you read here or what you think you may have read here. This is "hypothetical" only and for entertainment purposes only.

Target raises dividend from 52 cents to 56 cents; Caterpillar from 70 cents to 77 cents. This is not an investment site. Do not make any investment or financial decisions based on anything you read here or think you may have read here. Do not use dividends for Las Vegas betting and vice versa.

Trivia: North America's oldest bird fossils were found in our backyard. We live in Grapevine, just a few miles south of Grapevine Lake. This from the Perot Museum yesterday:



ObamaTrade. Having been burned on ObamaCare I find it amazing that GOP is blindly supporting President Obama on a bill that no one has read, and the public is not even allowed to read the proposed trade agreement. The most interesting bit of trivia; the bill is said to allow President Obama to fast-track his immigration goals. I don't have a dog in this fight; my dog was not allowed to read the bill, nor did my dog even get me a copy of the bill to read. In fact, I don't even "own" a dog. I don't "own" a cat either.

2 comments:

  1. if announced today June 12th , the announcement will come after 4 pm EST.don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thought, also. The fact that it is now announced already, it will probably not be announced today. It seems the Supreme Court rulings are released early in the day; if the ObamaCare ruling is released after 4:00 p.m. CT, it will speak volumes about the political thought that went into this decision.

      Delete