It looks like CLR has experimented with some big frac wells about 8 miles S of the Hawkinson wells in an area with poor wells and low density drilling.
The Bonny 5-3H1 #25108 completed 5/22/14 31 Stages 6 Million #sand/ceramic produced 20,533 bbl oil to date.
Bonny 4-3H #25109 completed 5/30/14 40 Stages 7.6 Million lbs sand/ceramic 25,109 bbl to date.
Bonny 3-3H1 #25110 completed 5/28/14 40 stages 8 Million lbs sand/ceramic 23,631 bbl to date.
These wells appear to have only one month of full production with a couple of the wells flaring more gas than selling. It will be interesting to see what the August production numbers look like on these wells.
Interesting to note that just a couple miles to the SW of these wells is an early TF CLR well the Sloan 1-17H #17329 completed 1/8/09 no stages listed (open hole?) 1.2 Million lbs sand only 26,785 BBL oil to date.I re-posted the data below for easier access and in case I want to cut/paste/move the data elsewhere:
In Jim Creek field, 3-145-96, on a 3-well pad, all horizontals running north:
- 25108, 946, CLR, Bonney 5-3H1, Jim Creek, Three Forks NOS, 31 stages; 6.2 million labs sand/ceramic, t6/14; cum 21K 7/14;
- 25109, 995, CLR, Bonney 4-3H, Jim Creek, middle Bakken, 40 stages; 7.6 million lbs sand/ceramic; t6/14; cum 25K 7/14;
- 25110,1,143, CLR, Bonney 3-3H1, Jim Creek, Three Forks NOS, 40 stages; 8.1 million lbs sand/ceramic; t6/14; cum 24K 7/14;
- 18795, 1,074, CLR, Bonney 2-3M, Jim Creek, middle Bakken, 24 stages; 2.2 million lbs sand/ceramic, t8/10; cum 226K 7/14;
- 22222, PNC, CLR, Bonney 3-3H, Jim Creek,
- 17135, 143, CLR, Bonney 34-3H, Jim Creek, an old BR well; open-hold frac?, t9/08/ cum 166K 7/14;
The Sloan well (#17329), by the way: the permit simply said the objective was the "Bakken." The well is a Three Forks well.
Turn down the volume: