Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Construction Begins On Northstar Center, Williston -- September 3, 2014

More on these later, just sent to me by a reader:
The first link: the master plan developer Citation Communities. It shows in video, what is proposed and planned in this development. The second link from KUMV-TV on the ground breaking that took place yesterday (September 2, 2014).

The development will span across 500 acres north of Williston, and consist of more than 2,000 homes and more than seven-million-square-feet for commercial space.

From the Truck Reliever Route to 56th street north of Williston. I believe this is where it will be located. I think I have Love's on the correct side of the road.


The Truck Reliever Route is the new temporary bypass that bypasses Williston to the east, north, and west.

2 comments:

  1. awesome videos. I hope this can really be developed. This would put Williston in the same league as Minot, Bismarck, Fargo, etc.. Hope it really happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's quite clever how it will likely be funded, developed. But it's only a hunch, so I won't say more.

      Delete