Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Housing Investment Opportunity in Eastern Montana

I received the following yesterday from a long-time reader of the blog:
My company is developing Wheatland Hills Subdivision (see attached Phasing Plan), a 142-lot residential subdivision being annexed into the eastern Montana town of Culbertson. 

It is located 40 miles west of Williston at the intersection of Hwy. 2 (the Highline) and Hwy. 16.

It is  34 miles north of  Sidney, Montana. 

We will have multi- & single family lots for sale as well as 100 lots for rent in our residential park (manufactured homes).

the developer's e-mail:
I am not an investor in real estate but there may be folks out there that are interested. Again, I  have no connection with the company. It is for information purposes only. The information was also sent in as a comment; if the developer wants any of this information changed or removed, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment