July 21, 2017: the reader tells me that local folks confirm CLR is fracking these wells, or at least getting ready to frack; apparently hauling ceramic proppant to site.
A reader is telling me a CLR pad with six wells is being fracked. Rumors "in the local area": a 52-stage frack.
The six-well pad:
- 28785, SI/NC, CLR, Bratlien 5-26H, Sadler,
- 28786, SI/NC, CLR, Bratlien 4-26H1, Sadler,
- 28787, SI/NC, CLR, Bratlien 3-26H, Sadler,
- 28788, SI/NC, CLR, Melgaard 4-23H1, Sadler,
- 28789, SI/NC, CLR, Melgaard 3-23H, Sadler,
- 28790, SI/NC, CLR, Melgaard 2-23H1, Sadler,
- 18683, 879, CLR, Melgaard 1-14H, Sadler, t6/10; cum 217K 5/17; has not been taken off-line recently;
- 27586, 190, CLR, Melgaard 5-14H1, Sadler, t9/14; cum 78K 5/17; has not been taken off-line recently;
- 19749, 419, CLR, Bratlien 2-35H, Sadler, t6/11; cum 119K 5/17; has not been taken off-line recently;
- 17666, 544, CLR, Bratlien 1-35H, Sadler, t9/09; cum 181K 5/17; has not been taken off-line recently;