January 3, 2018: see first comment -
Bratlien 3 sold 27, 289 barrels of oil in November. The other 5 wells sold from 19,716 - 21,676 barrels of oil in November. That was the first full month of production.
The Bratlien wells were fracked with 22 stages and the Melgaard wells with 45 stages. The reason for the difference in fracks was the length of the laterals.
The pad was located a half mile south of the section line due to a farm and some very large ponds on the section line. The Bratlien wells have a lateral length of approximately 1.5 miles and the Melgaard wells 2.5 miles.January 1, 2018: production data for these wells have now been posted. See below.
July 21, 2017: the reader tells me that local folks confirm CLR is fracking these wells, or at least getting ready to frack; apparently hauling ceramic proppant to site.
A reader is telling me a CLR pad with six wells is being fracked. Rumors "in the local area": a 52-stage frack.
The six-well pad:
- 28785, 943, CLR, Bratlien 5-26H, Sadler, 4 sections, t10/17; cum 37K 11/17;
- 28786, 1,375, CLR, Bratlien 4-26H1, Sadler, 4 sections, t10/17; cum 40K 11/17;
- 28787, 980, CLR, Bratlien 3-26H, Sadler, 4 sections, t10/17; cum 41K 11/17;
- 28788, 818, CLR, Melgaard 4-23H1, Sadler, 4 sections, t11/17; cum 27K 11/17;
- 28789, 756, CLR, Melgaard 3-23H, Sadler, 4 sections, t11/17; cum 25K 11/17;
- 28790, 848, CLR, Melgaard 2-23H1, Sadler, 4 sections, t11/17; cum 23K 11/17;
- 18683, 879, CLR, Melgaard 1-14H, Sadler, t6/10; cum 223K 11/17; small bump in production;
- 27586, 190, CLR, Melgaard 5-14H1, Sadler, t9/14; cum 85K 11/17; small bump in production;
- 19749, 419, CLR, Bratlien 2-35H, Sadler, t6/11; cum 123K 11/17; has not been taken off-line recently; no bump in production;
- 17666, 544, CLR, Bratlien 1-35H, Sadler, t9/09; cum 186K 11/17; has not been taken off-line recently; significant bump in production;