Sunday, January 24, 2016

Flint, Michigan -- January 24, 2016

A great, great analysis of the Flint, Michigan story, at least what little I know about it. Google: A 'man-made disaster' unfolded in Flint, within plain sight of water regulators.

Yes, there are lessons here to be learned, and if one connects enough dots, there's a Bakken connection.

********************
Super Bowl

I'm sure I looked forward to a lot of Super Bowls in the past, but I don't remember when I last looked forward with so much anticipation as Super Bowl L. Maybe it's the new (Cam) vs the old (Peyton).

The Denver Broncos - New England Patriots was an incredibly exciting game; I never count Brady-Belicek-Patriots out; they are a machine.

I wonder if anyone predicted a blowout by the Carolina Panthers -- what was it five interceptions? 49 - 15.

Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment