Here are the February, 2015, results, with bonus dollars/acre:
Several 80-acre parcels; mostly $1/acre; some as high as $35/acre.
Fair number of 80-acre parcels; many for $1/acre, but one 20-acre parcel for $675/acre; many parcels in the $300/acre range.
Mostly in $250 - $400 range; many under $50/acre
SM Energy and Diamond Resources jumps out at you
Almost all 80-acre parcels for $1/acre.
160-acre parcel, Empire Oil Company, $875/acre.
Otherwise not much.
An 80-acre parcel, Northern Energy Corporation, $400/acre.
A 20-acre parcel, Norwegian American Oil Corporation, $475/acre.
Mostly $1/acre parcels; a couple of $100/acre parcel exceptions.
One parcel, 80 acres, $33/acre, Northern Energy Corporation.
Almost all acreage bought by Northern Energy Corporation. Others:
- Interwest Petroelum, Stark County, several parcels
- Norwegian American Oil, Stark County, Mountrail County, a couple of parcels
- White Butte Resources, one parcel
- Trinity Western, one parcel
- Cody Exploration, Mountrail County
- Empire Oil, one parcel, McKenzie County
- SM Energy and Diamond Resources in Divide County