Slowly but surely TAM International is increasing its presence in the Bakken.
The oil field product distributor is beginning its North Dakota infiltration with swellable packers, devices that isolate fracked sections of a horizontal well, increasing oil production and decreasing water flow, Bakken Regional Manager Mike Dion said.
“In the Dickinson office we’re going to have (swellable) packers, case hole packers, which are used in the drilling aspect to assist in cementation of the earlier stage casing compartmentalization,” he said. “We’ll also have what we call a posi-frack straddle tool that allows customers to go in there without having to run any type of packers in (the well).”Link to TAM International website.
Who we are:
- We are an independent oilfield service company providing inflatable packers, swellable packers, and downhole products
- and services to the oil and gas industry.Where we are:
- Headquartered in Houston, Texas, TAM provides technical support, products, and services from offices in the US, the North Sea area,
- Middle East, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Canada. Our subsidiary offices are in Calgary, Canada; Aberdeen, Scotland;
- Perth, Australia; and Bogota, Colombia. View our contact list for a complete record of TAM locations.Corporate structure:
- We are a privately held company with over 300 employees worldwide.