Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Huge Development -- Did Anyone Else Catch This? Two More Hotels Coming To Williston

Update
And now the same developer will be putting in a new apartment complex.
Original Post
"Anonymous" just sent me this comment -- this could be the "post of the week" -- thank you:
I know some people are questioning whether Menard's will be coming to Williston...I found this site that they will be announcing SOON...the ground breaking of 2 MORE hotels that are to be built next to Menard's in the new Sand Creek Town Center. Looks like it is the same hotel they are building north of Williston. (Value Place hotels) pretty amazing!

http://nakotadevelopment.com/sandcreekvalueplace.html
Maybe someone can help me out -- verify that I have the right location.

When you get to the link you see a huge "Sand Creek Town Center." I assume this is west of the bypass, south of Herman Oil. There is no "32nd Avenue West" yet at that location, but if you go north towards the airport where 20th Avenue and 24th Avenue West are located, and then extrapolate south, you can see that yes, indeed, 32nd Avenue West will be just west of the bypass, where I thought Sand Creek Retail Center would be.

Look closely at that artist's schematic:
  • Two 124-unit Value Place Hotels sharing common parking lots
  • Menard's at the same end as the hotels in this development
  • A retail center at the opposite end of the development site
  • A hotel and convention center, west and across the street from Value Place hotels
  • A theater
Remember, Value Place Hotel is the same hotel that will be built at the huge truck stop north of Williston, at the Epping turnoff.

More later, but I want to get this posted tonight

Again, due to my browser, I can't respond to comments, and I cannot link easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment