Saturday, October 15, 2011

Comparing Production by Formation in the Williston Basin -- Emphasis on the Lodgepole -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Link here.

Yesterday I posted a series of numbers comparing formations with the Williston Basin, but I did not post the name of the formations. I wanted folks to look at the data first, ask some questions, and try to guess which formation was producing that amount of oil.

That posting has now been udpated, listing the actual formation against production.

It is quite enlightening. Look at the Lodgepole wells.

For more background on the Lodgepole wells, click here. (Disregard my enthusiasm in earlier posts for Oil for America. My enthusiasm for those wells has abated, pending any new information from this company.)

No comments:

Post a Comment