Monday, July 19, 2010

Natural Gas: It's Just a Matter of Time

October 13, 2010: Opportunity of the decade. Also, natural gas knocking the wind out of renewable energy.

August 6, 2010: Maybe Argentine is the bird in the coal mine.   Importing natural gas; demand outstrips supply.

July 19, 2010: Burned by Apache!  APA down 10% since June, 2010.

Natural gas: it's just a matter of time.

August 5, 2010: Smart Money Moving to Natural Gas!


It's Just A Matter of Time, Brook Benton

Someday,
Some way,
You will realize that you've been blind.
Yes, darling,
You're going to need me again.

It's just a matter of time.

Go on, go on
'Til you reach the end of the line,
'Cause I know
You'll pass my way again.

It's just a matter of time.

After I gave you
Everything I had
You laughed and called me a clown.
Remember in your search for fortune and fame,
What goes up must come down.

I know, I know
That one day you'll wake up and find
That my love was a true love.

It's just a matter of time.

Someday and some way
Girl, you'll realize that you've been blind.
Yes, darling, I know you're gonna need me again.

It's just a matter of time.

(Unable to embed the Randy Travis version which may be the best arrangement ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment