Sunday, January 17, 2010

Other energy news coming out of North Dakota

I really didn't want to do this, but there is so much exciting news coming out of the energy sector in North Dakota, I felt I had to add new information to my blog.

Specifically, I had not wanted to talk about coal or wind energy but there are some exciting stories coming out of North Dakota, so I feel compelled to provide this information at least once in awhile.

January 16, 2010: Clean coal technology.  Due to zoning issues, the plant will initially operate as a demonstration project. The zoning commission (with at least one new member) will begin deliberations on the zoning application February 1, 2010. The original approved application was thrown out by a judge due to technical errors in the original zoning application. (No comment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment